Haiz don't know why currently my stomach not good always pain and want goto toilet.........(putt ....putt....)hehe very smelly....hehe.....
hahx....kidinng larh.........
Today dad mum and me goto ioi.....
Very appy larh....
but when back home mood not really good.....
because mum just buy things for brother them haiz...jealous....
hehex....today like a pig,why i say i'm pig because i sleep until 1437 very late hahax..........
wake up nothing to do.....go down see brother them got playing laptop or not if not i can play lox...........but they are playing ... pity....
don't hav laptop play find things to eat very hungry already.....
Aiyo ......mum why don't have things to me eat very hungry lalx.....
then clen and clear house......finish already .....mum cook finish lunch already ....
Yeah!!!!i can eat already........
But don't know why when i eat i want to vomit....(hehex...maybe pregnant no larh...don't think too much later your brain broken already...)
Maybe is too late eat then wanted vomit....
When i eating my stomach-ache faster goto toilet...
Putt putt putt.......
smelly ....yack...!!!
Come out i saw my bowl rice lost abit already i ask mum who take it?
Mum say is sec brother take already .....Argh.....brother do you know you very fat already why steal my rice????Fatty boy!!!haha....
but for me is good because no appetite haiz....pity....
faster eat then goto do homework.....but i just do abit only because got something problem i don't want do already....(err...also got some lazy)
Hehex............
then watch tv ....suddenly dad back.....
then dad goto bath .....the rest a few hours.......
i also goto bath.....
then goto ioi lolx......
just me and dad mum...
bought something...back.....before back i ask mum want to eat ice-cream mah....
Then mum gave me money ...then i buy lolx.......
then goto eat dinner.....
OMG!!!
my brother them crazy already.....order too many things to eat already.....
Then eat finish already .....mum suggest to order the crad bring home to eat then order wait.....back home...
Reach home.....
my stomach pain again.....(i think my stomach fall in love the toilet already...)
Hurry up goto toilet.....
smelly.....when i shinting ching en call me what the!!!
At last i answer already.....very disgusting lerh.....
Then she don't know i shithing.....
hahax....very funny.....
done my shit already.....go down eat crab...
When i eat the crab ...yack no tasty.....
i just eat a little bit then go away already.......
Then i ask my brother can i play laptop?
Brother say can....Yeah!!!
then online call the teddy bear also online.....
we chat chat chat......
suddenly my mum sit at my beside...
HAr....sienz......
Faster tell teddy bear don't send..(use your brain to think if you r smarter...)
Then mum go away........
play blog......
then post lolx............
okay lerh...that all............
miss you orh....love you orh...........the most haha i'm winner..
Maybe got some guys don't know what i'm saying,but use your brain i not talk to you!
don't think yourself so.....
haha okay llarh bye bye!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment