This few days i didn't post blog....sienz...
Let me talk about this few days larx....
This few days very happy ,confuse and angry!
Happy is because got my friends and him ....
Confuse is about ching en about her things(secret)
Angry is because got a idiot ,stupid,childish,useless and the guys is don't have brain one!
You know the guys did what to me?
he write my name at the windows there...
he write(kellywong is sohi)
What the hell .......you write me ?
I know u write me...maybe you will think i'm so 自恋!
I tell you !you don't think in this school got another kellywong!
and you write my name at science lab....i know....you must be careful what you write!
Goto hell!
Do wasted things.....idiot!
hehex at last my friends help me erase it hahax....stupid!
haiz ching en is break up edi...so waste ....haiz also because the yam lui!
Yam lui pls don't think u're so beauty ar what i wanna tell you !your face just like normal....ching en no need to fight with you also win edi larh......don't so idiot la....
ching en i will help you !
hahax.....
haiz...this few days didn't have online so boring!
cant blog play msn....sienz!
okay la...just all!
bb !
Muackz!

0 comments:

Post a Comment