Today early goto school....
i call my auntie send me at三有.....
then eat with my bro....
then walk to school,me and bro...
What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The whether hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reach school buy a milk tea to drink....
very expensive cause i buy 2 cup one for bro other for me...
then straight away go to canteen.
i know my friends must waiting fo me...
hahax.....
reach there they didn't scold me ...hahax...
find teddy bear...don't know where he gone....
then i saw him....just reach school only him.....
cheh!
i thougt i very late come to school let him wait me very bad tim...
cheh is not...
whatever la....
then chat with them....
play...walk to class....
then study lolx.....
during recess,eat play....
study..................
back home walk with him.....
then back.....
reach home watch tv ....then ching en call me.....
talk talk talk.....
goto bath.....
then play laptop....
online......
then later sleep lolx....
i love you !!!
muackz!!!!!!
miss you ya...teddy bear....

0 comments:

Post a Comment