Yesterday....
Gave me a bad mood....and also happy....
why ?
give me happy than bad mood....why ?
Yesterday,when i was sleeping my mum suddenly call me wake up because tuition i forget already...
Wake up lox....prepare then goto tuition....
wow!many guy go there....
then finish tuition ,at tuition got many happen very funny but i don't want talk already...lazy....
when wanna finsih tuition my mum call me,say she come to fetch me straight away goto ioi......when i know it i feel very happy......
reach ioi there go eat lox....
then i go there also got buy a shoe three T-shirt....buy some makeup things then back......
when back home my mum got something problem....
scold me why buy so many thing?
What the hell!!!!
so many ?(u all guys think izzit many?)
Haha so funny.....
then scold scold scold......
hate it......
then i feel very tired already....sleep.......until 11....
wake up......
meimei sms me say .......
then online....i think just have a few minutes ....
my bro say close the laptop!
What the fu!!
just play only ...want me close then i can't post blog already....
then sec bro come back i straight away go upstair ...my bro scold me...
sleep....
just all....

0 comments:

Post a Comment