Yeah,my blog get back the edit compose !!
I very happy neh!!!!
I don't know how to explain I'm so happy !
hahax....
Very good mood!
hehex....
today wake up then like usual ,goto school
Reach school,goto book shop Photostat Kh homework haiz....everytime also waste my money to do wasted things
i saw Agnes at there ....hahax...she also do same things
then Agnes go edi...left me alone at there ...pity...
then goto canteen done my KH work....
ching en come,i saw her face i also know what happen to her edi...this girl got a super imagine brain you know!
Very pro one...
haiz...
Then she tell us what happen to her and him....
talk talk talk...i didn't listen what she say because she told me edi,so no need waste my time continue to do my homework...
then saw teddy bear then walk with him goto class
then goto kh class...back ....study....
when moral period me and en and agnes sit together ...the topic is same about kenny...
talk talk talk.....sienz....
during recess,walk with teddy bear....
then eat ...chat .....back to the class...
assembly ,listen the teacher say....waste my time!
back home....
hurry up bath eat then goto tuition.
At tuition very funny the Mr.ding keep saying me and dineash is like couple...hahax..very funny........his is my bro larh...
hahax....
then we keep talking....
back home online...
my friends find me ....especially en...talk about ....(secret)
hahax....use your brain to guess larh.....
then ....just all...
waiting teddy bear online....miss you so much...muackz!
love you ya..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment