Today,wake up 1245...
mom call me wake up go ioi...with her friends....
reach ioi,goto next station eat my breakfast but the time is lunch edi...hahax....
wow....very full.....
then walk walk walk...
my mom bought a new beg....walau...
she buy for herself....Rm330...
is very cheap la....but i don't have....(cry)...hahaxx...
is ok la.......
mother day mah.........
then,i saw a purse very beautiful white colour one.....
very nice ....i like it but my mom don't want buy for me.....sad.......
but is ok lolx........
hole day my friends ching en keep call me....
because she got somethings problem lalx.....
Then walk until 1530,auntie say go yam cha.....
then just goto the jusco inside there lolx....
then back home...............
back home very tired edi....
sleep.....
then wake up goto eat dinner with my family
then back home online...
hole day miss my dear and friends.....the most is teddy bear hahax....
hehex....
then play starwar with my eldest bro and his girlfriend....
very excited....
then online back....
saw teddy bear online i very happy!
we chat chat chat.....
i was very happy now.....
I love you ..........
muackz...!
bb!

0 comments:

Post a Comment