Why why why?
I really don't know why?
Why you love a guys but say don't have!!!
Why you want lie!!
Why you love her but you don't want to face him???
Why you two so weird?
Couple izzit so hard?
Haiz......don't know what you all thinking!
Today at school very funny because ching en back!
Hahax......
She back already ....certainly all the people know it
Today reach school,saw viknesh them than chat chat....
We talk about (secret)
Suddenly ching en come....
she black already.....and fat...
but is ok la ...because she fat also can very fast to thin back....
haiz....got a bit jealous lolx.......how i so fat!
Then meimei come when she saw viknesh she turn away to sit other place already
Why?
Haiz....i really confuse already....
Walk to class....
Sit down and study....boring,because the malay teacher ...don't talk la...everytime talk this teacher must angry one.......
During recess,teddy bear come....he told me viknesh hate him!
OMG!!!
Why?
Because me ba....
I feel i so bad!!!
sad!!!!!!!
Viknesh forgive him la....you and him is best friends right how come angry your best friends?
Don't be small heart la.....gentlemen !
Then study.....
After school teddy bear come......
I saw meimei then meimei call me wait,then i say why?
She say just now you want told me what?
I say don't have anythings....
Got la....but i don't want tell you i scare you cry again or what...
I don't want hurt you don't force me !
Sorry......
Then walk ....
reach home.....
Hurry bath.....
goto tuition,then i saw Mr.Kahar is back haha....(he is my malay teacher)
Because he marry then goto honeymood...ba....
Then he show us his marry photo so funny!!!!
I play with viknesh i feel so funny....viknesh back...
Got some boring because at there he is only i want to chat guys he very funny...
Hehex.....i very bad i don't have bother elizabeth them....
English....
Just now very funny.....because elizabeth ask the guys how about your result good he just smile only ...haha very funny
At last he say ok la....then elizabeth ask ok is what means?
He still same the answer ok la...
Then elizabeth ask what class you study?
He say ok la....(what u just know how to say ok la?)
Then elizabeth force him....
Finally he say 2A!!!
What the .....2A ok la result ok la.....
He crazy arh....?
Katholik lerh.......
Very pro right?
I feel so sad how come my result so bad?
Then elizabeth ask a question is which subject you take fail?
He say seni....
What the....
Seni fail ==" very funny la....
then back home online.....pity lolx....alot of homework to do ....
Okay la i wanna do homework already....
Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment