Today ,wake up then like usually...
reach school my friends all me why didn't come to school yesterday...
hehex..lazy lolx...
then ask friends have any homework i need to do?
.........................................
walk to class...
study....don't know why currently i feel so upset!
he and he?
i don't know!
maybe u will feel me is a c???? girl!
i know you know it already ....
but do you know why i do that!
you don't know!
i know you must say me manythings ...(bad things)to yours friends!
i feel so hurt!
when i heard from my friends say you fall in love to others girls!
my heart is broken already !
i don't know why i wanna do it for you everythings!
waste my time!
I feel i'm a c???? girl i know !
i also feel like that!
you happy?
i hate you!i hate myself !
why before i couple with you !
i'm so regret because of you!
why you wanna do that!?why?
i do everythings for you....is waste my time!
sorry,i know i break our promise!
so sorry ,but why you wanna break my image!
hate you like this...before you not like that!
maybe is not your false!
teddy bear if you see my post will so hurt sorry!
now i really don't know which one i ?o?e already...
but i can confirm i still can't forget everythings about you!
during recess,eat play...back to class....
i hate you,don't show your fierce face to me i not scare !
your attitude i hate it!why you never think about others guys feeling?
you just know your face is impportant!
u know your attitude many guys hate it!
please change your attitude ok!
i just don't want show my angry face to you ,i scare u cry or what!
but please don't keep it do again for me !
i don't know when i'ill crazy and scold you don't make me do that you will regret!
if u know i talking about you don't say sorry to me !and ask what!
i don't want listen it!i just want to see u change or not!
talk play study.......then back home...
tuition......
when i reach tuition centre , he didn't come....
then heard from teacher say he don't have crammer malay just english....
then back home....
online...waiting him online........
today i post this post hope guys don't ask me everythings about it!
bb!

0 comments:

Post a Comment