Me!!!



Izzit beautiful?

hahax.......
not lerh...?

i also know larh......

I born at 16/08/1995

my horoscope is leo...very fierce

zodiac is pig...lazy....hahax same like me!

Have six members in my family

Let me introduce!
1st my dad=Wong Hon Yee
2 my mom=Chow Mia Ling
3 my eldest brother=Wong Kai kang(k.k)
4 my elder brother=Wong Kai Loon
ME!=Wong Kai lee(kelly)
Last My little brother=Wong Kai Sheng(k.s)
Haiz...
In my life is so complicated....
Why my life is this?
Why?
Why everythings is bad for me?
Maybe i'm a bad girl always feel dissatisfied!
Why i'm so bad?
I also don't know
i don't know my future is good ar bad
i just hope the second time wont come again!
I scare the feel i scare!
I really hope it!
PLS!
Dont do it for me the second time!
i feel so sad and hurt!
you give me a hope,but also is you break my hope!
Why you can do that to hurt me?
Do you think us before?
Izzit so hard to control yourself?
I really don't know?
I really love you !
but why you make me feel so sad and hurt!
when i cry you know it?
i cry a few hours you know it?
You don't know how much you hurt me!
You don't know!
PLS stop to do that for me!
Enough!
I really don't know how to say edi....
Maybe my future is very nice...
maybe is bad...
how do i know?
we also don't know.
My character nobody know!
i don't know why i want to hide myself?
I'm damn faker!
I don't want i be like that!
But i no choice!
when i sad ,hurt or what i also hide it!
it is mine!
But when i feel happy i will show it!
When i happy or sad i also will show my happy smile!
Smile can let me relax....
Everytime i joke to my friends i feel so relax nothing to think to worry to bother!
I like to travel!
I hope one day i can goto everywhere to play !
it is so good and nice!
But i don't think i can do it!
Haiz...if at future got a rich husband maybe can de....
I always like to play badminton and swimming.
this two exercise is great!
play badminton give me a feel so excited!
swimming let me feel so peace nobody is annoy me so silent!
Maybe all girl is like to shopping ,me too!
Haha,in this world too many things edi...i also don't which one i like...
shopping is waste money...but i still like it hahax.....
I always dream if i'm a rich family daugther how about my life?
is it so good?or bad?
i don't know i haven try it
if i'm a only child in my family is it good....
all things just for me,not others guy share with me or what...
is it nice i really hope it!
haha...i so selfish!
bad girl....
Everything when i small until now is change edi all things become very complicated so hard!
my mind also change it,maybe grow up edi mature edi....
do everythings also want think worry then just do it....
i like when i'm small....
so freedom nothing worry about ....
but now pressure is so big ....
examination is coming...i don't know how much i can get it!
but i feel so disappointed to mine!
cause i dont have confidence to exam!
how?
i dont know!
haiz...must get lower marks!
...God Bless Me...
i'm so useless!
at my family i'm the bad one my brother them vry pro!
i feel i like a rubbish wasted my parents money......
anywhere...i want cheer up hard working!
to do my all things is the best!
i cant be the loser!
I must be a winner!
Err....
I like white black deep red pink colour....
This four colour is my mood.
What things i like?
Hehex....let me tell you larh....
Money,Watch,beg,purse and shoe!
Hahax.....very tamak....
And my bestfriends got....
Agnes,EN,May,Gynette,Yan,Wei and Err
err if i don't have write your name means you're not my best friends...but still is my good friends!(pls dont angry ya...)
At last i wanna tell TD i love you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment