Mother day?
Don't know why this year mother day so balance...

Nothing special ,just like usually one....haiz...
Today very late just wake up,my house very silent my mum don't have at home my all bro also
then play laptop,then my mom come back...
eat my breakfast,then continue play laptop
suddenly my eldest bro back with his girlfriend,then we chat awhile
play game chat with friends and talk with ching en.....
then eat my lunch....wow delicious....then go upstair do KH homework...
done it then watch tv, you know i'm so scare my exam result bad!
Haiz....hopeless....wont get good result larh.....haiz....
worry about my exam...but i not yet start to revision ..haiz....
so miss you lerh....don't know how to explain edi....
then night eat dinner.....
then iron my cloth then bath.....
online....
i love you,muackz!
bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment