Today early woke up,
then go eat breakfast with my parents.
then reach garden,start to dance.
Ping teach us...
haha...i got a new name is 'pink lady'
haha...why they call me pink lady?
because i wear a pink shirt ,pink jaket,pink long pans...
hehe...my phone also pink....
haha....very match to say pink lady....
haiz....very tired...
then back home...
sleep....
eat dinner....
then watch movie...
play laptop.....
i very very very hate my youngest brother!
THE MOST!
i can play the laptop first one...
then he say he want do somethings a while oni...
okay...i let him play lolx....
him play two hours edi still also dont want giv me play!
i hate him...
i really tired ...edi....
why?
everytimes must let my teadrops?
why?
why u wanna do like that?
i really dont know!
let me go!
i dont want a bro like this...
i feel so tired edi....
i cant stand anymore....
pls.....
two days before,i dream somethings....
very special...
the dreams is 'i die edi...then back home find my family....
when i saw my dad ....i cry ....very serious...at that time i really hope i can go back the time let me back to a human....but it is cannot edi....'
when i woke up...
i change my mind....
i didnt feel very painful to my life...
but now ,this feel is come back!
haiz.........
i really very tired edi....
i dont want say edi...
bye...

0 comments:

Post a Comment