Change my life?
How i change?
I really dont know...
Haiz...maybe my life will become good abit?
or not?
dont know la............
haha....vik when you see the tissue must crazy edi ba....
cause i cry lolx.............then use the tissue too many eedi...
i dont have lie to you...
haha....
currently ,i always cry because my youngest brother..
everytime i cry because of him 90%
i really dont know why we are brother sister will become like this!
I really dont know ,why we will always argue fight!
Why he always must want do somethings let me angry and cry!
why lerh?
is he too free edi....then find somethings ply with me?
is not funny!
haiz.........
hope one day ,we will be good forever!
haiz...hopeless la.....
haiz...confuse la.....
Dineash better dont tell arh....if not i kill you..........
gonna to change!
thx friends !
i know u all will accompany me!
haha!
bb!
muackz!

0 comments:

Post a Comment