Gonna to change everythings...
yesterday, i feel so hurt and somethings...
Friends,Lover and Family...
i so worry about this three things...
I dont know what i did for you become like this
and i dont know i ....you or not
and i dont know why you treat me like this
tonight everythings is change edi...
my mind got a big difference at before...
i think a whole night...
i do a conclusion edi...
when open holidays.......is my new life begin edi...
maybe i will love my new life...cause in new life dont have anythings will let me confuse and worry anythings edi.....
it is good!
i know i did it for you all must very unhappy or hate me or angry...
but i have reason!
the reason is.........
i dont want i cry again...
so if i dont have anythings...i wont got cry or what again.......
Sorry,for you all.
especially is teddy.
now dont ask me what will happen it....
when open school holidays ,you all will know it......
sorry i did it for u all..........
change my life......
hope will better then the past
Sorry...

0 comments:

Post a Comment