Tired ?
Do you feel before...?
Maybe got some guys try before...
Maybe got some guys very blessedness...
but why i cant feel i', the blessedness?
why?
Everytime, when i feel blessedness suddenly is bad things happen it!
Why?
So not fair~
I feel very tired!
just like dont want wake up anymore time...
just sleep until die...
dont know what happen what ....
so good...
no need worry about anythings...
tired...that feel is my heart is dead...
no more feel edi...
i cry everydays...who know...?
maybe i type like this very very very fake!
but i really dont have some one else to tell edi......
that feel very painful....
really very painful...
i hope u can beside me, listen what i'm saying...
maybe i can talk with en or who...
but dont know why ,they give me a feel is like...
i cant talk to them....
just oni you i want to talk.....
life is painful....
in my future ,i know is darkness...
no more light to let me see....
Despair?
maybe.....
i .....
my heart is very suffering now!
cant breath....
just like very pain....
hopeless edi........
i love you , baby....
i think in your life,i so important.
but i wanna tell u dont love me...coz...
it will make u dissapointed!
dont love me....
i'm a bad girl....
sorry.......
painful..............life....................

0 comments:

Post a Comment