just left two things i wanna worry about is...
Family&Love
haiz....
friends is settle edi...
maybe is i dont know what i'm doing edi...
haiz....
why ?? think is ?? lerh?
i really dont know!
haiz.....
but do u know i wanna tell you the all things is you not ??
haiz.....
maybe you dont have read my blog
so u dont know what i type is for you....
haiz......
really very painful la......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I need is RESPECT!
Do you know how to respect me?
i'm your sister not small than you!
you cannot call me do anythings and control me!
i cannot fight with you cause i must be the loser!
i hate you treat me like this!
why mum wan born you out!
not fair!
everytime you birthday,mum dad also let you open party,
me even thought one time also dont have!
Got when i baby lolx........
why so not fair !
you all can open party,
why i cannot?
i really hope i have a party
but you say to me !
this is yours fate!
what?
okay ,i wont ask you again!
one time also dont have ask you edi!
RMB what you say to me!
hoho...
his birthday....
you use thoudsand more...to open his party
then he didnt do anythings!
Clean and clear the house is us!
he didnt do anythings !
SO NOT FAIR!
How you did it for me!
i hate you!
partial!
maybe soem guys will think i so bad ...
why got parents will partial....lerh...
i'm difference!
i hate this!
everytime i cry you all dont know!
you all just know to scold me!
i study so hard for the examination...
still get normal marks....
you say is you lazy dont want study....dont say anyreason to me is your own problem!
why others ppl can take A you cannot!
What?
i really try my best edi!
you know i'm feel so hurt!
you are hurting me!
everytime you break our promise!
i feel so dissapointed!
why my friends is so good!
Yea...you give me eat sleep is better than the American African!
but if got chance i hope i can be them !
they mother dont have anythings to eat also will let their child get full
but you're not!
partial!
he is good?
he treat you like that good?
haha!
it is so good!
in future dont hope i will take care of you!
because you say i'm so bad!
huh!
i'm bad?
ok ,i'm bad lol....
huh!
hurt~

0 comments:

Post a Comment