Haha......
i'm so stupid .....
let you know the true...
at least is a good things
tell you is good...
haha....
now i'm so happy!
Thx alot!
haha........
happy!
hippi yaya hippi yaya...
i dont know how to exlain edi...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
pls dont control my life again la...
and pls dont think too much...
after holidays i will tell you what happening
and pls dont scold any person and ask or help!
is so anoyying!
how?
what?
i doesn't like ppl control my life!
i want freedom
no ppl can control my life
except my parents.
pls....
just your gf oni kay?
no need worry about me!
i'm not a 3 years old child anymore!
pls la...........
i doesn't not like u become like this
now we still young no need so serious to care of me!
i'm not your wife!
i will take care myself!
u no need angry or what !
because is your problem!
u dont think is because of him i did it for you!
pls!
freedom~
bb

0 comments:

Post a Comment