Err...
i cut hair edi...
but my family them saw edi ....
they got any change edi?
HAr...
but is cant see the difference la...cause i just cut a little bit infront oni...
hehe....
i got do the treatment...
the treatment cream vry cool
cool like a ice hill on my hair...
then half hot half cold...
crazy edi....
haha!
when i go to u all just see la...
hehe...
my mom also make leng leng la....
she cut short her hair and curly...
haha...
vry funny!
hehe...
i vry bad!
keekx...
today ,ours school teacher Pn.Chai call me
i feel so surprise!
then she ask me ''teacher can borrow two sejarah tex book ?''
then i find from my friends the giv teacher lolx.....
today we celebrate my daddy birthday!
hehex....
tmr just uploaded to u all see la...
hehe....
yesterday, talk with ching en vry late....
then i on9 until 4....a.m
cause got a mad guy ....
chat with me
we on webcam
i dont know who is him...
but is not a bad guy
first we, chat chat...
suddenly he say wanna show his all picture is he draw one...
then ok lolc..
seee...
edi....
then i very very fake to say wow vry this nice this what...
then he show alot ...
i wanna die edi....
then finishh ...
he ask want see he dance shuffle mah....
then i ok lolx..........
then dance...
actually, i dont what is shuffle .
then finish edi...
say what...wow vry pro damn faker!
haha
i just like a stupid girl see him what he did...
haha
then my younger bro also say he...
So high!
haha
damn funny
then he show me how he make his own body injured...
haiz........damn pai ka...
me and my bro feel he like wanna chasing me
but i dont who is him just at msn know oni...
haha
i feel so damn bored to see what he show...
then sleep...
at living room
cause my 2bro got some flu...
so we cant turn on the A-con...
haiz....damn pity....
vry early,my mom calll me wake up...
i really vry hard to wake up...
then my mum go away....
when 12....she back call me goto salon edi...
i faster wake up...
hehe...
cause make ownself leng leng mah....
hehe...
then the barber vry good....
keep saying i'm so talk and pretty ...more la.......
then i feel she is pai ma pi la.....
haha.........
then done it...
mom just pay 335 oni...vry chaep ...haha....nice!
then go kopitiam yam cha....
so full wanna go die edi....
then back home ...
straight go ply lp la...........
now on9 lolx........
then my two bro friends find me talk talk talk...
haha...
jsut all tmr i post again la....
bb!
miss my friends,
EN &AGNES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment