I cant sleep at the whole night
i dont know why?
maybe is thinking about the future...
In my life is so complicated!
and i feel i'm very bad!
cause i treat you become a bad girl edi...
dont be friends with me anymore will better...
when the night you treat me like that
i also know what happen edi...
maybe u start to hate me ...
keep it like this will better!
cause you will not be my friends
and i wont cry again!
we aren't same!
i let you go,
you also let me go,
just back like before ,
how much you hate me!
this is better!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dont know why your face keep come out from my memory...
I wanna let you know i really love you...
but i cant do it!
it is so painful !
i LOve You,
do you feel it?
do you still love me?
I dont know !
I find you ,
you dont have online...
i really want to talk with you...
everytime i feel so down
the first i thinking is you,
i wanna tell you everythings what happen it
but u didnt online..........
sad dissapointed edi.....
i need you~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brother,
why you became like this edi?
it is very hurt me you know?
why?


whole day just think about this three things very hard la..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment