I feel so happy!
Because i tell him edi.......
this on my heart is so long time edi...
i just didnt tell you....
finally i say it edi...
haha...
very happy now!
i think no one else happy than me!
haha!
thx alot....
haiz.......
now just left one thing is him......
i dont know la.....
haiz....
very complicated!
haiz......
hope he will fine
hehe...today at tuition is the most happy
when is saw the myb feel some upset...
but when i saw the YES!
i feel so happy !
but i scare to tell you the true
but now i tell edi...
i think we need a talk...
hehe
happy!
hurray!
haha
....
now i'm not feel upset and hurt anymore cause you tell me your answer edi...
happy
my life gonna change!
hope u will not angry me la......
when i tell u the things must very surprise...
sry la....
hehex...
sorry arh...
always call u online at night ,but u didnt...
finally you on9 i didnt on9 haiz......
nvm la...
hehe.....
hope my all friends will keep it secret!
thx friends...
and Agnes ....haha.......
very surprise....when i heard it...
feel some impossible la.....
haha....but u happy then i happy la.......
keep it until forever okay?
Good luck!
I'M SO HAPPY NOW!
BECAUSE OF YOU !

0 comments:

Post a Comment