Today i first time to use blogsport,because saw my all friends starting to use edi.......
Then i scare me will outdate ........Then change lolx..........
Today vry sad because him....
he told me about him currently i cry edi he also cry...........
now he vry pity ............
who is the guys ???
tell his mum about me and him ..........
I hate the guys .....!!!!!!!!!!!
why the guys wanna do like that !!!!
The guys Hurting me !!!!and him!!!!!
why so not fair!!!
This a few day i can't sleep...........
because thinking about the question!
why why why???
Did he know now i feel damn sad?
I wanna tell him my all about mine ,but i can't do it!!!!!!!!
Haiz..............sad!!!!!!!!!!
Ching en now i hope u can at my beside cause i wanna talk to you!!!
sad sad sad.............
nothing to do now !!!
hope tommorow will better abit.........
Muackz! I love you baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment