Friends important or lover?
I think this question is all people wanna to know it....
For me ......
I feel lover important than friends ......
Don't ask me why?
I just will answer you....this is my things not you!!!
Maybe some guys will think why i'm so zhong se qing you......
Lover i know i do like this will hurt my best friends or who....
But i wanna let you know,before a girls is my bestx100000000000000000000 friends she do somethings let me feel so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so dissapointed ....at the time i swear i won't let friends hurt me or anythings!!!!
So i hate betrayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe you all won't let me sad or what..
But i scare this feel will come back let me down...
Why i will say lover is important ?
Hehe.......
Lover is forever.....friends cannot....
When with lover together i feel so sweet!!!so warm...........
this is my reason la............
maybe one day no one important in my life....
Yesterday i saw a email,wheni reading i cry...
Hahax........read email also cry so stupid la....
At here i wanna told you teddy bear i love you!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment