Haiz..........
My throat very pain eat anythings also pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope can faster be fine!
Just now i saw ching en blog........
I feel ching en can't like this ,she like this will hurt nie too much............
Ching en i hope u know nie is got tribulation larh.............
Anythings u must think nie got something she can't talk to u or she got problem?
Do you think it before?
Please don't angry nie again!!!
And then today at school me and en quarrel!!!
Because at friday i wanna go early or 2.oopm.........
Finally...........i go at 12.30............
At night tuition..........
I saw him again..............

but we didn't talk !
Got abit sad but it is good!
because i won't embarrassed ...........
Hehe.....................
Anyways.....................
End tuition.........................
go down to wait uncle send me back home............
Waiting for uncle ,Suddenly dad call he told me uncle will late come abit.....
Then wait lolx............
Saw Yangan we talk a few minutes........
Then Yagan father come already......
Then say good bye .......

But uncle still not yet come........Arrg................
waiting until 10.30p.m
Uncle come then go back home!
Back home immediately online!!!!
Then ,chat with friends .................
Then write blog lolx.................
But , i open blog i use very long time to write because my friend chat with me waste many time to write......................
Is this all...............
Bye my friends muackz!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment