Today just like usually .........
Wake up at 1030,wash........eat.......goto school....
When i reach school i goto photostap ........
Then touch my pocket....????eii where my epurse?
My mood is damn bad luckily.........
Saw kher zhen then i ask him can borrow some money to me?
He is a good friends ........He borrow money to me already ....
Goto bookshop photostap.......
OMG!!!
Many people over there .........
Wait.....wait.......wait........boring to wait like a crazy girl......
Then turn me..........
Finish photostap goto canteen......
Paste all the picture in the note ......i'm a lazy girl....hahax.....
I scare teacher scold me then just do it oni.....
Too many ........call my best friends shing err help me....
Thanks shing err you are my best friend.........
Thanks alot......
Today ching en didn't come to school .......
I feel somethings lost already.......
Don't know why?
Then walk to the class with friends .......
The first period is KH luckily teacher didn't come then goto library done all the homework..........
Done it!!!!!!!!!!!ALready!!!!Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
Chat with my friends...........
After period back class lolx.......
See my teddybear.....
Then go inside class study....
Pn.Chin didn't come .......
Boring just copy copy copy..........
Copy until my hand ain already......
Today i call Agnes sit my beside....
Hahax.....
Very happy !!!!
Then during recess didn't bought things to eat no money....Cry......
Nevermind just keep fit lolx.........
Then back class ......chat with timmy viknesh them....
Teacher come .....hurry up go inside.....sit down....
Today the teacher got abit crazy just take the kher zhen and dineash to scold crazy already........
Hate this teacher!!!!!!!!!
Then assembly........i didn't listen the teacher talkcock......
Then wait teddy bear walk down then bye....
Back home ....bath eat...
Goto tuition........
Today at tuition i learn manythings .....Hahax good!!!
Then i take the viknesh watch to play.....
Then we like write letter to chat....very funny.......
Then back home....
Online.........post.......
Now i gonna to sleep already bye!!
Muackz!!!love you teddy bear!!!and my friends!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment