Today i was very boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Until can die already!!!!!!
Pity ......
Wake up at 1245 .....
Hehe so lazy......
Then wash ........
Go downstair don't have things to let me eat because mother not yet come back...
Then little brother say he goto ioi....
What didn't have ask mother then go also can !!!
Not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why i ask mother also can't go
He didn't ask just can go already!!!!!!!!
How a mother so.............prejudice one!!!!
Angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then mother back .....
Eat .....then don't know want do what!!!!
Play laptop......online lolx.......
When i play laptop ten minutes ago......my eldest brother say i want online !!!!
Then can't online already......just play rich man games..........
Then brother say use finish already......continue play lolx.........
Then suddenly he say want online again!!!
Arg............
How can like this .........nevermine i so kind one let him online lolx...
Play other game hehe........
When i playing my brother say why you just hole day play laptop!!!
WHAT THE FU??
What i play laptop hole day........
You use the line already i wait for your line only mah.......
Bullshit la .........
Angry!!!!!!!!!!!
Then he call me do other things........
Then i goto upstairs my room do homework..........
Suddenly my big brother nock the door ...........
Open the door.....
He ask what are you doing there ?
I say do homework lolx......
Then he so twaddle.........say take the cloth downstair to mother.....
And manythings .......waste my time..........go back do homework.....
Then finish already.......go watch movie......
Play computer..........
Eat dinner lolx......
goto the petaling jaya there eat shabu shabu and steambot two in one.....
Very pro lerh.....
want know ask me lolx.........the price is RM100 so cheap already....
Hahax........bad lerh me............want kill me?
Then eat until so full already because it is buffet .......
One guys just want RM22 only very nice ......
Then i think i cook the things not really squashy
stomach-ache....goto toilet haiz........so pain very malu.......
Then back home very late already......
Still turn on the laptop to play and post blog........
Now i wanna to sleep goodnight my friends ....
Bye,muackz!!!
LOve you,Teddy bear..........!

0 comments:

Post a Comment