Today is Friday , normally I will stay at home help my mom.
After school , I asked my mom permission for letting going to the Kenneth birthday .
Begin my mom is not let ...I talked a lot than she let .
I faster bathed , and he came my home took me .
Firstly , I don't know he was walking to my house .
Okay , never mind .
Walked to Nicole house.
Then waited for them .
Then we went to TESCO for taxi .
And we went to Puchong Jaya B .
For Kenneth watching girl !
His lover .
Seriously very and funny .
His sweate a lot .
Cause he nervous and scare.
Haha.....
We really went to Sunway Pyramid .
Then ate buffet .
They spend.
I ate very fulled and they played cake .
We play until the manager came and complained us .
Haha ...damn funny.
His head is cake even ears too.
Haha...I'm smart ...I plan to them called them Throw everything or play everything with them,
Don't play with me , I just held him to clean and take tissue .
Its fun!
Fun and happy!
Then they waited for my dad sent me back home .
Then they went to IoI celebrated again .
I really hope can join them but my mom she will not letting ,
So , I give up .
Happy!
Wish you Happy birthday !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU 
MY FRIEND!
KENNETH NG 
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1519959204&ref=ts
Is him !

Thanks for spending every money for today everything .
Thanks gor gor .
End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment