The day , I had prepared everything for the Oral test .
During in the class , abruptly a prefect came and knocked the door.
When he called WONG KAI LEE , WAN SHAYAL.
I'm was thinking that , shit is coming!
Then went to the mesyuarat 2 for Oral test .
But Wan Shayal has gone to somewhere .
Then I called Jaycee to replaced him.
She came.
Then I glad that I saw her .
Cause I really nervous and panic.
When it's turn me .
Good morning teacher. My name is wong kai lee , came from 3 effective.
Trust is a hard thing to just give someone .......
Abruptly , teacher asked me is this the real story ?
I cried ady.
Then keep crying .
Really can't controlled myself .
The tears keep come out from my eyes.
Very humiliation lol.
Teacher gave a piece of tissue .
Talk talk talk.
The end .
back to the class.
Everyone keep asking what was happened?
I said teacher scolded me .
Haha...what a excuse ?
After that , I'm fine.
I really didn't expected that I will cry in front of teacher lol.
Then went back home. 
Pretending everything is fine.
Everything has gone.
I'm will remind myself to forget about it the all past .
But hard .
That's all what I want to say.
Bye .

0 comments:

Post a Comment