Always like a baby.
Maybe you think i'm so arrogant or what .
but I dont care .
I just know what is happened to me .
She told me you always think you treat me is the most greatest.
I told you , you are not.
What you do just a little thing.
What I treat you is better than you treat me.
I always said that you're wrong . Its got reason.
Yea ....why your mom always scold you first why?
What I think is same with your mom.
Be mature .
You always said that you're mature you're right .
Do think that you have any wrong first?
Why people will scold you?
Maybe you're right . but you have wrong too.
Sometimes you did something let me very hate you .
You know .
What I can do is forget about it .
This post is not for what argument .
I just want to tell you please watch out your attitude.
I also know that I'm not always right .
I also have fault .
If anything fault .
I SAID SORRY TO YOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment