I hate this post .
Everything I wrote here is real.
Do you think any bad thing will abruptly in your life ?
I hate slaughter .
I watched http://www.YouTube.com/.
I saw a lot things are bad are crazy are stupid!
Carnage animals is very normal for our life .
You simply can watch those videos.
Of course I always watch those videos.
Every time I watch , I'm thinking if them is the killer hows its feels?
Angry !
Recently I heard a story .
I'm gonna to share this to everyone !
A pair of  spouse , they just married few days .
They'd planning to China for honeymoon .
They reached a restaurant and ate lunch .
Suddenly his wife wants to toilet .
She alone .
He kept eating his meal.
After 30 minutes , he felt doubted why his wife so long time not out yet?
He went to toilet find.
He can't find his wife .
He asked cicerone (with a bad-temper and nervous).
Imagine your dearest are lost sudden what reaction you have .
The cicerone he knows what is going on.
Cause he knows at this have a lot kidnapper..
Then he took him to some where by ship .
Is a islet place .
There have a lot corpses .
Then they show his wife cadaver.
Front of the body is nice nothing wrong .
But when it turn behind .
NTH INSIDE THE BODY !
Every parts of organs are took away!
Fuck !
Just only two hours ago.
She dead!
How its could be !
I hate all of them!
They,
Should die !
Not them (dead people)!
All corpses is the same cases !
Is not one to ten ...is Millions person ,( DEAD PERSON)
Could you imagine that how cruel are them!
WE'RE HUMAN TOO !
WHY YOU CAN KILL SAME SPECIES WITH YOU!
Brainless ?
They took all organs to sell and create money!
We love money .
Money really is a good thing and bad thing for us .
Got money we can have what we want have more comfort things for yourself ,
But !
They are human !
You can bear to kill them ?
If change they're your family members would you do that to them ?
Feel it !
You all are bastard !
A millions life are gone .
They all are missing people.
When I heard it I really wanna cry for it.
Too cruel !
Can't stop to scold them ,
I can knew that how you feelings when you'd read my post.
Think your life is so easy come but its can so easy GONE!
Appreciate what you have now ,don't did anything to hurt yourself !
Protect yourself !
Not only in China , a lot places also same.
If you want travel to somewhere please beware this.
I wrote this just want you all cautions this .
And tell your friends don't be one of them !
At last , the guy talk to them with some condition.
They just let him to take back the corpus back to here.
This is real my bro's friend's boss .
I really felt angry !
Sucks man!
So take care !
End .
Believe or not whatever you .

0 comments:

Post a Comment