Wednesday I went to go school.
The day I was very happy , cause wanna play badminton with my friends.
After school , Jessnny and I went to DG food court ate lunch.
After that , we both walked back to Jessnny House .
Then bathed , The toilet very horrible cause The lock has BROKEN !
Very scare abruptly got people came.
When it was 1532 . We went to the MBA.
Just a few minutes my sweat all came out ady ....smelly.
Then we encounter Benny.
Played together .
The funny part is he and I are partner but I almost are standing there and do nothing.
Want shoot but stuck at there .
He also crazy ady.
And then his friend joined with us .
His friend very funny too and very naughty .
Suddenly , I felt so uncomfortable.
Cause I'm sick .
But I didn't care of it keep playing .
When it was evening , I followed Jessnny's car back home.
Reached home ady , I felt more suffering !
Went to watched doctor.
The doctor very stupid la.
Don't want talk about it , wasted my time .
Haha......tomorrow no need go to school .
Yay!
End .

0 comments:

Post a Comment