Today school had a injection for us (class 3E).
When i knew it , I was nothing .
But we all line up and walk to the bilik kesihatan .
My heart was beating so fast....
Then I was the second person go into the room.
First , the nurse check my fingertips then going to die!
I not dare to see the inject how pain and long!
When the nurse take it out ,
OMG!
It was so pain !
I also scream ady...
After that my hand can't even take my shoe also too pain ady...
I throw my shoe to my friend GKZ.
He so bad !
He take away my shoe ....
Maybe he doesn't know what i mean.
Fine, wore my shoe...
Abruptly , Jaycee she felt so suffering and wants to vomited.
I told my class teacher.
Teacher said :" If she felt so uncomfortable call her's mother come and take her back home".
Then I accompany her to office call Jaycee's Mother.
My hand also painful.
Still want to care of her.
See how good Am I ?
Haha...Jaycee must say PUI!
Haha...
Because of her I didn't go to recess also.
Cause really not enough time let me eat anymore.
I decided give up.
Back to the class to take her's school bag .
When we going to the class.
We just know the class was locked!
How we take it out?
Become super woman also can't la...
Break the window ?
Impossible to do that.
Then we met Jason Tan.
Talk talk talk....
When the recess is over .
I saw Desmond and call him to take her bag to the office.
My hand can't take it ady...
Back to the class,
So boring and sleepy....
When it was art period , Me and GKZ ....and a lot of people play ,
Truth Or Dare!
So funny and crazy....
Me and GKZ like enemy keep torture each others !
haha....
After school i standing at the bus stop wait for my Aunt come fetch me back home.
I saw Jason , Andrew and Foo Ken then we said bye ...
Suddenly , Jason came back.
I felt so curious go and asked him.
He said waited for Kenneth wor...
After that , Andrew came also =.=
Andrew talk with Jason and said Don't KAO LUI.
=.="
We talk a while .
My Aunt came ady!
The JASON TAN hit my hand!
OMG !
My hand just don't have pain ady .
Now pain again . !@#$%^&
Yeah!
Finally , Back home!
Wow!
So tired !
Slept a while then go bath..
T.T...
Until now my hand still pain
I want revenge !
Jason Tan you beware!
Huh....
Haha...
End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment