I felt very down now.
My tears keep droping.
Because of you.
Why I so like you?
Just a few months my heart are followed you already?
Everything that you did made me wanna to remember it..
What you like,
What you love,
What you care,
And What you want.
I really fall in love to you already.
Before I love Nic.
But now all is about you.
Today night ,
I felt so hurt .
I felt that you're not like me.
Just only I like you.
I misunderstanding it.
You like her not me.
I felt so disappointed .
When i heard you and her had a contact and like very closer ,
my heart liked had a biggest stone in my heart can't beat again.
So hurt .
Why?
I really don't know.
I thought you're like me but is not.
Why?
I really want to share my life with you,
But you're not want it .
Maybe you're think I'm just a little girl , stupid girl , crazy girl.
I not good for you right?
Yea ....I'M THE MOST WORSE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!
Why ?
Why you eyes are not watching me every times ?
You just like a Cool air.
Always let me felt that you are mystery ,
And the cool air let me felt so lonely.
I try before let you know that I like you.
But abruptly you acted like you're hate me and felt that I'm annoyed you.
I hate this feel, that you thought.
Why you sometimes you so care about me?
Let me feel so good ?
But all is fake!
I hate that you're not honestly .
I hate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe I'm not good looking to attractive your's eyes to watch me .
So , i decided to give up .
Really scare hurt again.
So Kelly wake up!
Don't fall in love a guy in your life anymore!
It is make you cry so pity!
Be strong!
Don't always hope that he will beside you and help you , care you , like you , want you and need you!
Forget about that .
You need a new life to go all the places to have a good moment !
It is last time , I cried because of you.
After today , you and me are disappears in our own ways.
Back to the reality .

0 comments:

Post a Comment