I hope we can be back like last time what relationship status we are.
Today , maybe i have some no manners so sorry about it.
Anyways I just hope you don't misunderstanding me and Jaycee...
Please don't trust that you heard from others..And I really won't did it !
Cause is too impossible !
What I play boy's zip?
OMG!
How the girls can said it to you?
Does she has brain to think?
But you trust it.
I felt so disappointed, because our friendliness can because of some rumor and broken.
I hope the girls can shut up your fuck mouth .
Please do not say anything that you imagine on your dreams when you are hate me.
All is stupid idiot foolish nonsensical and it is absurd !
Said I became E class student like feel myself very standard or high class...
Haha ....
Do you know what is high class what is standard?
Haha....o...you felt i'm a standard and high class people?
So you jealous?
Please don't always thought me like this la...
Very funny la...
I will shy one...
Go F*** la...
If you think you're correct come and see me and stand in front of me say everything that you told Agnes!
Come on...I will be waiting for you everytime even Night!
Why i abruptly waste my time to say about you?
Last,
I hope Agnes can feel it what we really treat you as...

0 comments:

Post a Comment