I was so happy today!
Because I hang out with my friends Jaycee , Nicholas , Ker Zhen and John .
First we go and watched movie ...( Alice in wonderland)
If you ask me how was the movie?
Ern.....Okay la...nothing special for me..
Feel very boring .
And the Alice looks like a girl are same school with me . She is form 5 now.
Watched finish . Go to Redbox .
Then walk around .
Go back to Redbox and start our K!
Haha...begin I was wondered about guys will sing or not .
Wow...is so surprise they are don't care anything and sing song !
So high and so happy!
Had a lot of fun there.
1st My hand put inside the food are eating by nicholas.
Haha....i not deliberately one...so sorry...but he still eat it!
Second we sang Lady Gaga song like hell and the MV is so terrible .
3rd Jaycee blocked the view of them are singing the song.
....
So happy!
Sing finish ady ...
Then we go shopping.
Jaycee and I was bought a pair of shoe .
So nice and adorable .
Haha...we're  not enough money and borrow from our banker !
NICHOLAS LIM ENG CHEE!
He so lcly...
cause I ask him to borrow me 2o something .
You knows what he said?
If you want borrow you just can borrow 50 OR 100!
What?
He said easily to remember wor...
What a excuse ...
Nvm...
Then we bought ady...
Then the Nic asked us want buy coffee or not then we said you belanja ar?
...
The abruptly John said he BELANJA us!!!!
I was shock ady...
Then two of us go buy...
After that Nic and John want to go back home ady....
Then we said goodbye to each others ...
After  a few minutes I call my dad come and fetch us back home.
Back home...
Jaycee followed my family to eat dinner...
Then chit chat...
Then she go back...
Then good night!
A day of story is EnD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment