Yeah....finally can relax now....
Before exam everyday when i slept was very late .
And everyday felt tired and no mood .
Of course no more nervous but now i was worrying my result...
Hope i can get a better result....No more C lol...
Every time the result must CCCCBBBBA Less A
T.T
Why i so stupid ?
I know what i will get this result cause i never really hard working on my study...
I simply study get this result..
If i really hard working ...
Wow...I think must get straight A!
Haha....but i won't .
Cause i lazy...this is the only one reason why i'm so fatty!
I don't want be a loser...
So PMR....i will pay more hard to study .
Hope i can do it!
Say so easy but do it so hard !
Now better than last year , cause last year when examination i just do revision..
Ordinary ,  I play sleep and eat...
So lame...
This is I will study lol...
hahah....
Nothing to say already .
Goodbye my friends!
Muacks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment