You and me come from different place.
Who you are and Who are me not important at all.
What was we recently did are so obviously to know that we were changed .
When I saw you I tried to looked others side or did something pretended that I don't know you were there.
Thats all is you and me distance.
Like you were standing so far I can't see you.
Thats are so painful.
Looking at you my heart can't take a breath is all because you .
If you know I'm still standing there waiting you , Will you towards come in front of me?
Finish all the story about us?
Listened the music and review back our story It was awesome!
Life is so tired , I can't even get a rest to relax.
Everything of you make me feel so confuse and mad.
When I did everything My mind will come out your everything.
Its feel is not good .
Everyday waiting your message .
Wait for a people the feel is very lonely .
Anyways , we still youth .
Just can't control myself feelings.
Hope that our status relationship won't change .
Y K T I L Y I R F S H P D D T T M A .

0 comments:

Post a Comment