Today back from tuition , I walked to Nyonya there found my mom.
She was there with her friends.
Then go to boutique .
I saw a eye-shadow very nice.
So i decided to buy it.
Then I tried a skirt .
Is so glamorous when I wore it.
(I know some of you will said ...I'm so self-admire)
Whatever I don't even care of it...
Because I'm better than some one else said everyone said herself is beautiful.
But it so expensive.
T.T
But I also knew that my mom won't buy for me.
Cause recently no dinner want to go,
So buy for what?
For show?
Although I really like the shirt , but still want to forget about it.
Then went back to home.
I on my bro's laptop to play Facebook .
Then my friends Goh Ker Zhen chat wiht me.
He said I lend him the History folio was drop into the drain .
WHAT!!!
I don't have mood ady .
I really can't accept it !
Then I CRIED.
Shit .
At last he said just a joke .
What.
Lucky just a joke if not I'll die!
Teacher said pass up folio on 2th May .
Today is 24th April ady.
How I do it again?
I also need to do geography folio.
And mid- term examination is coming.
Where got time to do it again.
Huh,
I want kill him in class ady...
Play with me want die ar?
Whatever la...
I can forgive him because he is a good boy.
The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment