Really feel so thankful for the god.
What I hope .
It become true.
Although Its feel hurt to me but also stead for me.
Now days my everything seem like not really good for me.
Yeah , right .
But I know what If I didn't did something wrong god won't punish me.
And also I love my god.
I know god always bless me and love me.
Its because what I hope he will help me to become true.
I know that my character is bad.
And I also know I treat you and him are not good.
But I also don't want to do that.
But maybe I was too care you two.
So now I let him go.
But you , I won't let you go away from me.
I was lost her and him already .
Even though they are not care about it.
Its does matter for me already cause my heart was let her broken for a part that is belong to her.
So You can leave me away.
I love you so much.
Our friendliness won't change right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment