My mind so empty now.
Before that , I thought you too also.
I found that , you're not .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now have a lot things waiting for me to do.
PMR , is coming.
Everyone begin to study study study.
Me? Still scare to face this exam.
I really scare the exam result ..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today , Jaycee and Chew yee want come to my house .
But had something was happened.
Then we canceled it...
So sad.
Anyways, next time we can plan again.
Jaycee don't be upset I will be the who are love you and share with you.
And I hope that you know my best friend is ONLY you~
Even others are trying to grab me from you but my heart still at you there.
Can't escape. T.T
Our story start from we were five years old.
When begin we so close and so cute.
When grow up.
We start to argue because some small matter.
So funny.
After we are form 2.
We are study in a same class.
Our status relationship become more good and closer even we can at Sunway Lagoon together ..
You know that I no need to explain too obvious.
Then now we still so good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment