Face to the sky and smile happily is what I can do for right now.
The past that I couldn't forget I will try my best to do it.
The good that I miss I will be more appreciate when it comes to me again.
The one who love me I will love you more than I love myself.

I am trying to make myself cheer up.
I don't want upset due to some invaluable things.

Life is up and down .
I will never know how bad and how good in my future .
So I should thinking positive way and do not think about the all problem.
I could have them in my life is so amazing already .
When I down they will console me and make me smile again.
They are my family and my closer friends.

Nowadays I feel so annoying , I know I ain't perfect as you are .
So I will try to achieve this impossible mission.
Not is just you can be .

Anyways , I happy now. 
Smile always you guys.
 And last ,
Happy birthday to my friend , Mr . Lau Song Yuen.
Happy birthday to you ,
Happy Birthday to you ,
Happy birthday to song yuen ,
Happy birthday to you !
Wish you could never forget today your big day!
and hope you like my present.
^ ^
=)


0 comments:

Post a Comment