Abominable life keep going down.
Everything goes wrong sudden in my life .
No true heart goes to me and no luck belongs to me .
Wishing something come true but turns contrary.
Do everything wasn't good enough .
What happens in life is totally ruined my life . 
However I treat my love how good as I could give , they never give a damn to me also.
Even betray me in the next corner.
A kind of girl is difficult to be .
My life calamity encumbrance a lot that you can't even imagine.
But that's already past.
and I also stand up again be brave to face the fact .
Ordeal from god is too much .
I'm weary to fight for this .
Have an easy way to get through my life?

Fortunately I still have foothold from my sweet home.
There is always has a place let me rest and power support my spirit.

Unrestrained foot walk , talk , play and sleep living in this earth.
Is what I hoping for right now.
Won't receive any criticism , trouble , hate and despise from the world.
Freely to stay alive in Fairy World.
That's why I am finding a fairy movie that I watched before.
I lost it at somewhere.
I couldn't search it out anywhere.
So bad.
Very childish right ?

I decided to set free from my fate , not letting it planned my way.
I do believe I could change my every step towards success way .
Letting the past go far away from me .
I'm not gonna continue regret what I have done before .
Make my life more interesting and meaningful .
Thinking how to plan my next step now.
What to do ?
haha....(secret) > <
Don't give up !
There is still hope for the future ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment