A brilliant glory day beginning with Autumn of July .

Today school was held a parent's day .
My daddy was coming to school and met my form teacher.
Early in the morning my aunt sent my to school .
Reached school and chatted with my friends , after that all of the students entered the class.
I could see some parents was already standing outside the class waiting .
After get in to the class , my class monitor , Song Yuen , asked me did you took the class key back home?
I was surprised cause yesterday was my friend took it .
And the key is lost now.
So my class monitor went to the office took the key .
My form teacher asked me for helping her to give the number for those parents who is waiting.
At the moment , I wondering when my daddy will come?
Wait and wait and wait...
Eventually I saw my daddy ,he wearing his working uniform walking from the corridor .
I told my daddy sit and wait for awhile .
Then I continued my job.
After twenty minutes more , is turns to my daddy.
My brain start imagined , teacher will telling what to my daddy and what respond my daddy is giving?
What I was worry is wasted .
My daddy didn't ask for any question and my form teacher told my daddy everything is okay and good.
Wow!
Haha..
Then we back home.

I searched form Google and found some very unique photos is all about Autumn .
Hope you guys love it too.


This photo is so romance and beautiful .


This is nice !
I love this colorful and natural river.
How great was that if I could see it in real?




Oh no !
Pink !  
My be fond of  color !
Where do I could see this scenery ?
My heart was shaken , wants go to travel .

Last,
Wish you guys have nice memories in this 2011 July .
^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment