I got lots of things to say , but my thought was stuck.
I do feel weird about my thinking and I do feel harassment currently.
My result was totally sucks.
And due to my mistake I miss 20% marks for my Physic and I get failed!
Really pissed off to this .
How could I get a bad result , can't accept my own fault.
All my friends is better than me.
I can't keep dropping , I'll try better next time.
I was worrying my study level , anxious that I couldn't catch up my study.
I know that I could surmount my weak point.
The worst part is I don't know why my health keep sick and stomach pain.
In the class like a imbecile girl that don't know what I am doing in the class also.
Its just like burning time.

What a reason?
Our friendship break because of this kind of reason?
Our friendship was invaluable ?
Is ridiculous.
So hurt to know that . I was hope there was another reason that you were hate me. 
Whatever the seasons go away ,I still can't forget about the pain that you hurt me .
I very innocent hoping that we could combined together as before.
But there is no more chance to happen that.
What kind of thing make us become this?
Would you tell me in one day?
Is it friendship is important to everyone?
Or is just a needed way ?
I'm lost.
I being in a fright , scaring there have some betrayers coming to hurt me again.
I always tell myself nothing can hurt me .
To me is no use anymore.
When I just can escape this horror place and do found someone really loves me even as I die?

0 comments:

Post a Comment