I believe majority people love to watch stars , when the sky is dark a mickle of  star are shining bright.
Wishing and talking to heart .
I do too.
Star is a special mother nature stuff.
Its light transfer from a very far away to earth.
From my eyes I saw could feel the star is looking at me.
Seems like knowing all my troubles and happiness.
And share my things to them.
They're my best medicine to cure my broken heart.
If you never did that , you could try once too.

I love lying on the warm grass looking to the glamorous star.
Relaxing and enjoying the unique feelings.
Some times I wishing right next me have a person who real love me and real care about me is lying on beside me.
Sharing our happiness and agony.
Not leaving each other , forever and forever.
Only imagination also could feel that is so sweetness right?

I remembered when I was young I always in the car talking to the star .
Even though the star is dumb I could receive what its wanna tells me .
Maybe you all thinking that I'm crazy or innocent.
But I really felt that.
But now is rarely seeing the star in the city anymore.
I miss the scenery .
When I have a chance to see again the beautiful stars?

0 comments:

Post a Comment