... . . . . 
I could feel this way , because of you all.
I always treat you all as my honey .
But , What turn for me ?
I really weary of it .
None of them is true.
I won't give a shit for anything already.
When need me only used me .
Don't tell me how you love me or how important me for you .
 And don't fucking tell me I didn't care about you . 
A true heart is not say it loud as loud we could okay?
I just know what I felt was a betrayer.
You know what , everyday night I keep thinking how could you did that to me
and now I realize what friendship is just a piece of shit.
Even I care for it , no one is gonna to care about it.
She and she and she and she .
Is same .
I could felt that you all are neglecting me .
Just don't wanna has a war between us.
Maybe I small heart very easily to get angry.
But I also very easy to forget everything.
I keep thinking , Do I wrong? 
Fine .
You all are not worth for me .

0 comments:

Post a Comment