In 2010 October , I be lazy girl enough and didn't do anything .
So meaningless .
Mom always ask me for help .
Grr....
So annoyed .
I wake up almost afternoon already .
Haha...(100% a lazy pig)
Sleep at 3 or 4 a.m .
Pro?
Haha...
Really not good for my health .
Start from yesterday , I early go to sleep .
Hoho....
In this October I very horny .
Cause everyday I keep use my little bro hand phone take picture.
His hand phone very good 12.?? mega pixie so envy of that.
But he doesn't want to transfer it to laptop .
I also 没办法 .
haiz.....
Elder brother 21th birthday party is coming and I also help mom to clean the house .
Wash this wash that .
Like a maid .
So poor.
Haha......
In this month I also keep watching drama .
The Korea drama very funny .
I laugh very loudly .
My mom said I'm crazy .
haha.......
Recently ,I love to eat ice-cream .
Omg ......scare become a fat pig .
HAHA...
My favourite taste is yam ....
hehe.....hope my mom buy for me .
heheh....
Thats all what I did in October.
A new month is come but a month is past.


0 comments:

Post a Comment