We begin is a friend,
And then became a Best friend,
Now We become enemy ,
Its was so funny.
I really treated you as a best friend ,
maybe you will think I'm lying or what.
but you trust others what they said.
And I really felt angry about that .
And I start to hate you .
cause I'm thinking why you be like that?
So evil.
Fine.
I don't care from right now.
Everything was past already , I also no need to care about it.
Whatever you gossip about me , hate me ,  make something that I don't like or did something to revenge .
I also Forgive you.
Cause right now I really put you down.
And I just will treat you as a new friend.
If you still stubborn think that I always used you to get what I want .
I also can't do anything.
Hope you will read this post.
If you still hate me.
I will accept it.
I just hope no more argument between us.
When it was Friday , we played volleyball together ,
And I'm not deliberately to aim the ball towards you okay,
How I can control the ball?
Think some logically okay?
If you think that I'm deliberately , Okay ,
I say sorry to you.
This is the last post I write about you.
After today , No more about you will appear in my life.
Thanks for everything .

0 comments:

Post a Comment