Today it was the first day exam.
This is a Tra-exam.
Can said it is important to me cause ,
After this ,the exam result will be my fate on which class I have to stay .
Hope I can pass all get some A could let me stay at E class or more good class.
This exam I really don't have mood to study.
Today is BM paper1 & 2 , And science!
Paper 1 very hard .
Paper 2 hehex....Now I want say thanks to my dearest friend who name Is Jaycee Goh!
She help me a lot in this paper 2!
I love you , Jaycee!
Science still okay la...
I think I will wrong seven or eight question la...
Haiz...have a question I was too careless ady.
I memorize wrong ady.
Shit ....too easy question also wrong can't forgive myself was too stupid.
End!
Tomorrow Fight Again !
BI 1&2 and science 2!
Wish me good luck !
And my friends too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment