Just Myself~

This is me
I born on 16/08/1995
Horoscope: Leo (Vry fierce)
Zodiac: Pig
Blood type: O type
My Hobi!!
~Swimming
~Sleep
~Play
~Shopping
~Ply laptop
~Sms with friends
~Sing song & Dance
~Chat with friends
My Favourite!!
+Pink & White Black
+Money
+Handbag
+Lion & Cute dog
+England, Japan And USA
+Bear bear
+Rose & Lily
+Winnie the pooh
+Pizza , spaghetti , Japan Foods
+Yam milk tea, Ice lemon tea & MOcha
+Spring & Winter
+Fine day
My Lover!!!
*Daddy
*Mom
*En
*Agnes
This is all my personal data~
I'm not a rich girl , and i feel myself like arrogant and elegant.
My life hav sadness happy exciting fun upset and more
it is so good..and so complicated
In school i like a mad ppl
in home like a good girl
i like to relax myself
coz relax can let me forget anythings problem
I like it!
In anywhere i'm not same
Dont know why?
Sometimes i feel myself vry bad
haha...coz i did somethings bad
I think i'm too stupid
i cant face it
i dont want be a stupid ppl
and i cant be a loser!
I cant!
So i will hardworking !
Last examination is coming so i will study hard!
i dont want be the loser!
My friends say i'm a happy nuts for them
i can let them happy like a clown
coz i like to do a stupid face for them
when my bestfriends en feel upset
haha....is time for me to console her ...
everytime i must can let her smile back.
Last one , i want to say is...
170^() for a kind ppl...
hope u will know it i telling u this words!
All is about me !

0 comments:

Post a Comment