This holidays make myself mad ady...
Because tooooooooooooooooo boring!
Haiz...
cant go out because the day hang out with en them ady...
haiz....
sienz...
Mom dont let me hang out with brothers them go play...
stay at home help her...
haiz....
Hope the holidays faster end ...
Dont know why
this time holidays i dont hav miss my friends
haha....the ching en must feel vry sad lolx...
haha...
My relative married.
need go her house and ....
vry pity...
vry late ady...my mum still dont want go back,
but i feel vry vry vry vry vry tired ady...
then i sms with my friend
Suddenly , my aunt faint down the floor~
OMG!!!
then nth ady...
but my mum like a sakai ...
Haiz,
dont know what she doing at there
feel like very nervous.
but is nth ady..
she still~
haiz...so crazy lolx...
all the ppl look at her...
but she still vry ...
My aunt is ok ady ...
then back home around 0130hours
then sleep~
Like a pig lolx...
0w0
Night !

0 comments:

Post a Comment