Life is what?
izzit let you fun , happy , sad or others...
In my life is complicated..
i really dont know how to face it...
you did it for me...
i cant accept...
i really cant!
But now i start to accept it...
but now u still like this...
how i trust you?
you are my life the most important person
no one else can be you in my heart !
but u still did somethings let me feel disappointed!
Why?
I dont dare to say everythings to you...
Because i respect you and i dont wanna to hurt you...
but do u know everythings?
i think u dont know!
why?
why?
why?
i everydays i myself why?
why my life become like this?
because of you did it wrong ....
when you did it...
do you think ours before?
Do you think it before?
I really dont what in your mind!
I really want to know the real story!
but u just keep quiet let all the things you no need to explain~
PLEASE~
You know ''you in my life is the most important person''
I love you~
D~

0 comments:

Post a Comment